Wednesday, October 3, 2018

BSA 231 W13 : Quick Catch-Up

Okay where am I? Not far that's for sure. Did more shoots, don't remember what the last mentioned on here was but just finished Matthew Butler's, Kevin's and currently on the SIT Pro Rugby thing, I'm learning here and there, mostly it just feels like burning time though. Which is something I need (time that is). Good thing is I've learned to said no, (fucking finally) something I've been doing very often actually. The problem remains that I've already agreed to other things months or weeks ago that I have to do now, this blog helps a bit I suppose, don't have to think can just write. Marcus' shoot is coming up, Izaiah and Sebastian are doing pick-ups, I think Matthew has to as well and after it's Kiarne's - that's not mentioning the compositing and screen arts films I've agreed to help on - then there's think and create (Kathryn's gonna mark my performance on that really poorly). I've also agreed to help two people outside of school over the weekend - one sound, one camera, and they both want to meet or film this weekend which makes things difficult. The next thing I have to do is organise my own shoot, try and do it in a day and inside where its warm. Just need a story, no inspiration though - hate everything I come up with. Just want to watch a movie for once - that would give me some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment