Tuesday, August 14, 2018

BSA 231 W6 : Planning and Manifesto Angst

So I need to really start sorting my stuff because I shoot in two weeks and the manifesto is due just a little bit after, with so many other projects and the other sets before my own (third year ones) I don't have a lot of time. The best development at the moment is that I resigned from Subway and this weekend is my last shift, week after people start filming so I think I timed it quite well.

I filled out some calendars quickly to figure out how much time I have when (I just listed the sets I think I might be on or that I've already agreed to):



I'm probably not on Sylvester's set, although I did offer my assistance so who knows. This weekend I am going to have to get Screen Arts out of the way, at least it's something that can be easily done in one weekend. 








Manifesto Requirements




Overview of the concept:



Character Biographies:



Stylistic Intentions:



Production Design + Concept Art: 

Costuming: For this I think I can be creative, setting in a world where everyone is always on drugs means that their dress can be unkempt and informal to a degree. So not everyone needs police costumes, maybe no one even needs a full one - it makes sense in this world to show up with just a hat or jacket.

This is an interesting concept, might even be able to get assistance from a fashion student if I ask nicely.

Sound Design and Score:



Artist Models/Inspiration: 



Ethical & Legal Considerations: 



Script Breakdown: 



Budget: 



Shot list:



Lighting Schematics:



Resources: 



Shooting Schedule + Call Sheet:



Location Details:



Risk Assessment Forms: 



Release Forms and other Legal Documentation: 






No comments:

Post a Comment