Friday, August 24, 2018

BVA 203 S2W7 : Video Promos

So Tyler had a pretty good idea to put video promos before the actual films being shown, a short clip interviewing the person who's work is being displayed along with some behind the scenes footage, reason I like this idea is because 1) it'll be fun to do, 2) it gives audiences a tease before the actual film and 3) it acts as an artist statement of sorts.

This weekend I am on Daisy's shoot so I am going to get BTS on that, this is how we'll get the footage for most of these, with interviews coming later. The animators are a bit trickier to get footage for, their process isn't as interesting and we can't quickly do it on set. Instead we'll go visit them during them doing their work and film that, I've already contacted Rachel and each of the third year animators in next Friday's class to ensure that it'll be fine with them. Need to probably take talent release forms along with me. We are also considering doing a second bit of filming separate from class time, but I'll organize that next week when I film them anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment