Sunday, September 30, 2018

BSA 227 W12 : ?Script?

I tried writing a quick script in class, i've decided to go back to the german expressionist idea, kiarne also gave me an idea for a story - pull from that thing where we sometimes FANTASIZE about killing someone else and play that out in the mind. I could also do the story where someone interrogates people in their SUBCONSCIOUS (kind of my original idea). I DINT get very far:

INT. THE MIND
The man wakes up on the floor in the middle of the room, he's dazed and confused.
He uncomfortably stands up, holding his head as if it hurts and starts looking around.
An inspector walks into the room:
INSPECTOR
Why are you here?
MAN
Where am I?
INSPECTOR
Why are you lying on the ground like that?
MAN
I don't know, I just woke up like that...who are you? Why am I here?
INSPECTOR
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vaughn also gave me a new way to do the german expressionist thing, more 3d than cardboard cutouts, it looks really cool and is very atmospheric i just need time to try it out (its via maya), problem is i have that big shoot next week, a strawberry sound gig at midnight and kevin's shoot for 10 or 11 hours. there just isn't time, not till next week anyway. i don't like getting tired but its really hard not to. im getting fatter again...

No comments:

Post a Comment